Voter Registration Form:
Easiest way to register to vote is to go to www.myvote.wi.gov and follow the direction to register.
OR you can follow the directions below
To download the voter registration form, click here: https://elections.wi.gov/sites/elections.wi.gov/files/2020-06/El-131%20Voter%20Registration%20App_Fillable-%20%28REV%202020-06%29_0.pdf
Election day registration is allowed, but you are encouraged to register prior to election day.
- A WI Driver License/ID Card, if not expired or canceled; may be used even if driving privileges have been revoked
- Any other official identification card or license issued by a Wisconsin governmental body or unit
- An employee ID card with a photograph, but not a business card
- A real property tax bill or receipt for the current year or the year preceding the date of the election
- A residential lease (Does not count as proof of residence if elector submits form by mail)
- A picture ID from a university, college or technical college coupled with a fee receipt or an on-campus housing listing provided by the university, college or technical college
- A utility bill for the period commencing not earlier than 90 days before the day registration is made
- (Homeless voters only) A letter from an organization that provides services to the homeless that identifies the voter and describes the location designated as the person’s residence for voting purposes
- A contract/intake document prepared by a residential care facility indicating that the occupant resides in the facility
- A bank statement/credit card statement
- A paycheck or paystub
- A check or other document issued by a unit of government
Proof of residence documents may be provided in an electronic format.